pleated dreams

10:45 PM

When I saw CHICHI of supplechic wearing this skirt I was tempted to buy it, too. But I did not want to do this to my wallet, so I contained myself and didn´t.
CHICHI´s image was reposted on a lot of sites I´m following on Instagram which at some point made me search the skirt on the asos website again. This time it was on sale and available in the size I intended to order but I couldn´t add the skirt to my bag, and when it worked again the skirt was sold out. One week later, after seeing Tanesha of girlwithcurves wearing it, it was available again and this time everything worked out. The skirt (I ordered the smallest size) is round about one size, maybe a bit more, too big, so I´ll get that changed soon.

Sometimes you just know how you wanna wear something which was the case, here.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
Until soon,
lovelies




 can you tell those two are my favorite shots? :)
________________________ 

 





 ___________________

adding your fave pictures again never hurted anybody, right? :) Hahaha
 


 skirt & belt - asos Curve / ballet flats - asos / turtleneck - primark / bag - vintage / rings - primark & vintage / lip color - essence lip liner in "satin mauve"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts