red

9:35 PM

Hello loves.
The temperatures have been recognizably lower those past two months or so.
And after getting an annoying combination of influenza, tonsillitis and otitis media I'm even more into wrapping up in warm and cosy clothes than beforehand.
I know a lot of people perceive red (in combination with white) as a rather Christmas-sy thing than an autumn look. But as I am going for super warm and fluffy I got to cope with what my wardrobe carries and I'm loving every minute of wearing this look.
As always, this is a fake fur jacket (I am just adding it here as the pictures make it look surprisingly genuine).









sweater & head wrap - vintage / harem pants - H&M (main range size xl) / fake fur jacket - H&M divided / shoes - primark

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts