black and white or so

11:02 PM

Hey there!
Today's look is a black and white and gold themed outfit. Those of you knowing me personally and a bit longer, know that there was a time a barely wore anything else. Over the past (I don't know) years (?) I added more and more colors to my wardrobe which I love but every now and then I'm still all about black and white (especially in combination with gold accessories!).
This blazer used to be my grandmother's. After her death I saved it from being thrown away. It's an escada piece and must have been really expensive which is why I'll have it adjusted to my body for a better fit, soon (I googled what blazer's from the brands she owned blazers from cost today... between $1000-2500....like whaaat). All her blazers are a bit too tight on me but thank fashion for the trend of oversized clothing items. Otherwise I would've never be able to fit into her garments as she's been wearing a US size 2-6 (EU 34-38) throughout her whole adult life.







long blazer - ESCADA / cut button down - vintage / bow - ASOS / espandrilles - park lane via asos / pants - H&M+

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts