Introducing RUE107

10:38 AM

"empowered women empower women."


people who know me well, know how much I love traditional african fashion and fabrics, not just the styles but especially the prints.
but I happen to not live on the african continent which makes it quite hard to find equally unique items, especially since I am living in germany.
you can imagine how happy I am to have found such amazing items on RUE107´s website?
RUE107
designs and manufactures their line from concept to finish product. good news for all the curvy and fuller figured women out there, they relaunched a plus size line in fall 2014 and on a side note, I am very happy with the fit of their items. happy shopping!

I decided to combine their `Josephine Baker´canvas bag and leggings with similar colours as in the print and some edgy vintage glasses.




leggings & bag - `Josephine Baker´ leggings and canvas bag RUE107 / coat & pumps - primark / glasses - vintage / top - (old) orsay
                                                                                                                                                         


for my second look I choose the "Pink Elephant" set.
you cannot imagine how many times I was called elephant when I was younger. elephants are great, they radiate something beautiful.
I could not care less for comments like the one mentioned, yet it fills my heart with joy wearing statement pieces while having my thoughts in mind.






 crop top & skirt - `Pink Elephant´ set by RUE107 / pumps - ZARA / shirt - H&M men

                                                  


you would love to wear this edgy set but don´t know how to make it office approved? no problem, just style it cute with a shirt underneath and some flats or easy-going pumps.

 `Pink Elephant´set - RUE107 / shirt - vintage / pumps - primark

* all RUE107 items were gifted to me, opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts